1. Full scope protection
2. High breaking capability
3. High voltage current limiting fuse
4. Design as customer required
5. Low power dissipation
- Technical parameters:
Rated voltage(KV): 3 6 10
Rated current: 75 100 150 200 300 400 A
RN1 type indoor H. V. Current-limiting fuse is used for protectiong from overload and short circuit for power circuit. THe so-called current-limiting is the function of fuse cutting off the short circuit current before it reaching the peak value.
- Fusing characteristics:
1. When the passing current for fuse is 1.3 times of its rated current, it does not melt in 1 hour.
2. When the passing current for fuse is 2 times of its rated current, it melts in 1 hour.
3. Fusing characteristic curve of fuse see the following Fig, for reference of selecting fuse.
- Structure of melt tube:
Melt tube is the main component of fuse made of fuse wire installed in porcelain tube, which is filled with quartz sand, and completed by sealing the two ends. The melt tube with rated current 7.5A and below and traed voltage of 35KV, its fuse wire is winded aroud purpose made porcelain core; For tared current above 7.5A, its fuse wire hanging in the porcelain tube.