High Voltage Current-Limiting Fuses for Transformer Protection
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XRNT1( type S )
- Type: Fuse
- Shape: Circular Cylinder
- Material: Epoxide Resin
- Diameter: 51/76/88mm
- Trademark: SR
- Origin: China
- Breaking Capacity: High Voltage Circuit Breakers
- Usaga: High Voltage
- Standard: IEC
- Color: Yellow
- Rated Voltage: 3.6kv, 7.2kv,12kv,24kv,40.5kv
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8535100000
H.V current-limiting fuses type S is mainly used in AC50Hz,rated voltage 3.6~40.5KV,rated current up to 200A circuit for protection transformers and power equipments from overload and short-circuit.It can also be used with load switch,vacuum contact.
It conforms to IEC282-1,GB15166.2 and DIN standard.
DIN HRC "S" type high voltage fuse for transformer protection:
. According to bussmann DIN "S" type high performance back-up fuse
2. Comply with IEC282-1, DIN, BS
3. This fuse is intended to protect distribution networks and transformer, for indoor as well as outdoor use.
4. Any other specifications can be designed specially.
S type H.V.HRC current-limiting fuses has many merits as high current-limiting ablilty, high breaking capacity, quick and punctual in action, reliable in performance.